Monday, August 15, 2011

Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A “Super Bass” Lap Dance

Well, it looks as though Nicki Minaj and Drake were able to link back up again after Drake revealed during a recent performance that they don’t talk that much anymore. While performing in Windsor, Canada, Drake told concertgoers,

Maybe I should call up Nicki Minaj and tell her how much I love her and how proud of her I am because I feel that ever since we got famous we don’t really talk anymore and all I wanna do is hear her voice again for once in my life.

Nicki Minaj obviously received the message. She made a pit stop in Drake’s hometown of Toronto last night as part of the opening act of Britney’s Femme Fatale tour and backed that thang up on Drake while ‘Super Bass’ was bumping.



No comments:

Post a Comment