Monday, January 23, 2012

Chad Ochocinco & Evelyn Lozada Talk Upcoming Reality Show In Urban Ink

Showing off their collection of body art, Chad Ochocinco and on-again-off-again….then back-on-again fiancee Evelyn Lozada grace the cover of Urban Ink magazine. Even though there have been rumors that the couple have been having relationship drama due to Chad’s cheating ways, the couple talked to Urban Ink about possibly having their own reality show and if they’re going to act differently than how they were on ‘Basketball Wives’ and ‘The Ultimate Catch’:

Evelyn on if she would do things differently in a show with Chad
Evelyn: I always go into it thinking I’m going to do things different. You know, you can never really predict what’s going to happen and there’s always drama. I always go into it thinking I’m going to be less in your face and maybe control my temper a little bit more, but you never know what’s going to happen. A lot of times you go into it thinking you’re going to try to not be seen as a monster, but you can’t really prepare yourself for what’s going to happen. So you hope and pray that, when you watch the show, it’s not that bad.

Urban Ink: Do you see the new show as a chance to let people view a side of you that is less controversial than the side we so often see and read about?
Chad: I’m just going to be me. If people don’t know who I am by now, based on what I’ve shown after all this time, then there’s no hope.

Pick up Urban Ink on news stands to read the entire issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment