Monday, June 11, 2012

CREFLO DOLLAR SPEAKS ON BATTERY CHARGES DURING SUNDAY’S SERVICE

Megachurch pastor Creflo Dollar was arrested and booked into the Fayette County Jail early Friday, June 8, for simple battery, family violence and cruelty to children charges before being released on a $5,000 bond for allegedly assaulting his 15-year-old daughter.
Speaking to his congregation on Sunday at World Changers Church International, Dollar explained he “should have never been arrested” and that “all is well in the Dollar household”:
She was not choked. She was not punched. There were not any scratches on her neck, but the only thing on her neck was a prior skin abrasion from eczema. Anything else is an exaggeration and sensationalism. I can imagine if I punched my kid, it would hurt her. If I choked my kid, you would see visible signs on her neck. But to come and take a picture of a mark that’s been there for ten years and not have enough intelligence to at least ask the parent what it is, is appalling. Again, I would never approach one of my children to intentionally inflict bodily harm. I love my children enough to establish proper boundaries and help them make right choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment