Monday, October 8, 2012

Jhene Aiko Shows Off Her Playful Side In New ‘Beats By Dre’ Campaign


If you follow Def Jam signee Jhene Aiko on twitter, you’ll soon realize that she’s a down-to-earth artist with a kind heart and kindred spirit that’s rare to find nowadays.  This Summer, her brother Miyaki lost his battle to Cancer, but despite her recent loss, she continued to stay strong while promoting positivity to her followers:  She recently said of the relationship with her brother:
We were always sharing ideas and dreams and things that we wanted to do. It’s actually been like… a month since he passed, which is crazy, but I personally feel like he’s more here than ever.
All of the ideas that we talked about, and all of the things he wanted to do, those are all mine now. That’s my job now, to get those done. I know that he’s still here and when I look in the mirror, I see him. We look alike and all of that. Everything is times two now. It’s like me plus him, so I’m unstoppable.
And unstoppable she is!
Jhene is currently featured in a playful campaign for Beats by Dre where she shows off the new Beats Solo HD headphones. The new collection features headphones that are lighter and and small enough to fit in your purse while delivering the same powerful quality as the Beat By Dre studio headphones.  They also cost a little less at $199 a pop.



No comments:

Post a Comment