Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Video: Chrisette Michele – Charades

 Chrisette Michele is officially back and she doesn’t have time for games.
She’s dropping her new Audrey Hepburn project in just a few weeks which features the lead single, “Charades”. Until then, she’s released a new video for the track, directed by Atlanta photographer Derek Blanks.
In the new visual, Chrisette shows off her silhouette and beautiful face in a series of high-contrast shots reminiscent of a 1930s film noir. With the help of her chocolate co-star, she evokes the sensuality of the track into her video while singing:
“Don’t play me. I’m not a show.
I know you did it before.
I’m not that girl.
No, I’m not that broad.
Yes get a no.
Respect me or you better get gone.
I’m not about that life dot come period.”
Watch it below

No comments:

Post a Comment