Friday, February 22, 2013

Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West Won’t Let Her Sign Autographs Anymore

 Kanye West definitely has an influence on Kim Kardashian!
In a new interview with DuJour magazine, the 32-year-old reality star not only flaunts her bikini baby bump but also reveals that her rapper beau and baby-daddy-to-be has changed her into a much more private person — even stopping her from signing too many autographs for her fans, and RadarOnline.com has the details.
“When you live your life so publicly, like on a reality show, people assume that they know every side of you already, but they always want more,” Kardashian explains about her difficult life starring in such shows as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Kourtney & Kim Take Miami.
Apparently that public lifestyle may be coming to a close, or at least get drastically scaled back if Mr. West has his way.
However, she shares that dating Kanye has changed the way she wants to live her life going forward.
“My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy,” she claims. “I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything. I’m shifting my priorities.”
One way this has translated into her everyday life she explains, is by being “more selective when fans ask for her photograph in airports or when out to dinner, especially when she’s with West,” claims the magazine.
“I just tell them, sorry, but my boyfriend won’t let me!” Kardashian says.

No comments:

Post a Comment