Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MUSIC NEWS: EVE RELEASES ALBUM COVER FOR ‘LIP LOCK’


Long gone are the heydays of Ruff Ryders’ gutter E-V-E. Not to negate her contributions to the Hip-hop game as one of the few female rappers able to hang with the fellas, but the Philly femcee grew up and now exudes a less rowdy persona.
Eve preps to deliver a little lip service and reveals cover art for her upcoming album Lip Lock. Her first studio project in 11 years calls for our undivided attention, as the LP is slated to boast a different artist.
I just hope that some of my fans, especially the ones that grew up with me, will just take ['Lip Lock'] how it is and have an open mind, head and heart,” she continues. “Hopefully [fans] will say, ‘Let me listen to where she is now.’ You will recognize me from Ruff Ryders [and] lyrically I’m still that girl.
Tell us what you think about her new cover and what you hope to see from Eve this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment