Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rihanna Throwing Up Illuminati Signs On The Cover Of “Seventeen”


Fashion High:
“The thrill in fashion for me is taking a risk and daring myself to make it work. Even when I go shopping, I always buy something twisted and I know I’m going to have to figure out somehow to pull it off and make it my own.”

Getting Her Dollar’s Worth:
“I like to wear out my clothes because I think I spend so much money on them that I have to wear every cent out of them. I especially love when I have a piece, like a jacket, that I can wear so many different times with so many different things.”

Trendy Tomboy:
“For everyday, I like jeans that are supposed to be skinny jeans but aren’t tight. I like them tomboy-ish so that they’re almost a size or two bigger than my normal size and slouch a bit. When I go out, I like a more structured jean because, for my body, they’re more flattering on my legs.”





No comments:

Post a Comment