Monday, October 25, 2010

Amber Rose Is About To Start Talking…


Over the weekend, Kanye West premiered his new film “Runaway” that revolved around his failed relationship with a Phoenix played by Selita Ebanks. There were a few scenes in the movie that made people question whether the Phoenix represented his relationship with Amber Rose and the public’s initial reaction to her. For example, during one part of the film, a man turns to Kanye and says “Your girlfriend is beautiful. Do you know she’s a bird” and Kanye Responded “No, I hadn’t noticed”. Also, in a live interview with MTV, Kanye confessed that he wanted every girl he has ever dated to feel like a piece of her was represented in that film.

After Runaway aired this past weekend, Amber Rose took to her twitter and thanked Kanye for showing her the world and a whole new life. She also revealed that after two years of keeping quiet, she was about to start talking:

I Wrote my own show & Will Exec Produce it along with Den Of Thieves! I’m gonna show the world what I’m About! Can’t wait to start filming! For 2 years the media said what they wanted about me without knowing me at all & I kept my mouth shut…. Now, it’s my turn to talk.

Never wanted Fame Just Wanted Love….. God dealt me this hand so I’ll take it as a blessing. I loved a famous man & He loved me he showed me the World & a Whole new life…. Thank you

With a confidentiality clause in order, I don’t think she’ll be saying too much about their relationship but I will definitely be watching her show when it comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment