Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons Spotted With Djimon, Russell & The Kids

There’s no baby mama or divorce drama in the Simmons & Hounsou household. Kimora Lee Simmons, along with ex-husband Russell Simmons, current hubby Djimon Hounsou and her three kid had a family outing this weekend. They spent Easter Day at the White House for the Annual Easter Egg Roll in Washington, DC.

Earlier this year, Kimora explained why she is still holding on to the Simmons last name even though she’s since remarried.

I’ve already been Kimora Lee Simmons for 10 years. When it comes to my brand, My brand is KLS (Kimora Lee Simmons). It would be hard to change it to KLH… I think professionally the name remains the same, but in my personal life I am definitely a Hounsou… Russell doesn’t care. I worked as hard for that name as he did!”

No comments:

Post a Comment