Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wendy Williams Get Sent Home From Dancing With The Stars

Between doing some serious damage to her feet and having to travel back and forth from NYC to LA almost daily for practice, Wendy Williams clearly sacrificed plenty for Dancing With The Stars.

That didn’t make her a winner though: Wendy became the second contestant to be sent home from this season. Which didn’t really seem to surprise her too much.

“Despite the stereotypes, this is one black girl who can’t even do the running man,” Wendy said during her post elimination interview.

She’s not too upset about the elimination either.

“[I'm] relieved,” Williams added. “I’m getting on a jet plane and going back to everything that’s near and dear to me that I’ve neglected personally for this six-week journey. I have a 10-year-old son and any parent knows that 5th grade and being 10 is a child on the brink! I have a 12-year marriage and a talk show that demands my attention, too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment