Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tia Mowry And Her Lil Bundle Of Joy On The Way Get “Showered” With Love By Twin Sis Tamera And Friends

Tia Mowry is almost ready to pop out a lil something precious for hubby Cory Hardrict, so with a few more weeks to wait, her friends and fam had a very swanky baby shower this weekend.

Held at Hollywood’s London Hotel, Tia was joined by her sister Tamera and “The Game” cast members Wendy Raquel Robinson, Brittany Daniels and Tae Heckard.



“My favorite part about the shower? … I think seeing everybody – all my family, all my friends. I feel so loved,” Mowry, 32, told E! News.

“They all showed up for a very important time and moment in my life,” she added.

But Mowry said she wasn’t the only one feeling the love. Her husband of two years, Cory Hardrict, made his own “guest appearance,” too.

“It was cute how he came in the room and then everyone started applauding him, and that was beautiful,” the star gushed.

Guests snacked on Sweet E’s treats and showered the expectant mom with gifts like a Bebe pod and a cookbook with special recipes for kids.

But the gift that really caught the future mama’s eye: a beautiful bassinet from Petit Tressor.

“I did not expect this at all. It’s absolutely gorgeous, and I know that’s what he’ll be using first, because he’ll be in my room and all that good stuff, so I can’t wait to use that to put him in to sleep!” she said.

Mowry also revealed that though she isn’t due for another three weeks, her hospital bag has been packed for days.

“I was having contractions two days ago, and they got really scary,” she explained. “They were like back-to-back. And I heard that when they come back-to-back, it’s almost time, and I was like ‘Oh God!’ I told Cory, ‘We have got to pack this bag now!” “

Mowry, who’s due July 3, hasn’t revealed the name she’s chosen for her son, but did say it starts with a C and means “warrior.”

This will be the first child for Mowry and Hardrict, who tied the knot in 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment