Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This morning, almost every (urban) entertainment blog posted photos of Deion Sanders hugged up with Tracey Edmonds at the Broadhurst Theater in New York. I’m sure that you guys have learned by now that it’s some sh*t that I just don’t post…and those pics were one of those things. If he would’ve been photo’ed pulling out one of her breasts and devouring it on spot, then yea. Beyond something like that, it wasn’t news to me but I digress.
However, those pics became somewhat interesting after Deion took to his Twitter account to report that he and his children were filing police reports against Pilar Sanders because she (along with a friend) jumped him.
Now, I dunno if the attached photos are the REAL reason that Pilar went apeshit but goodness. She’s fine AND crazy?
Although the TBC (Twitter Bullshit Choir) thought that it was silly for Deion to even tweet about the madness, in his defense, he’s kept it somewhat cute throughout this whole divorce drama. My only question is does he have any sisters that could tap Pilar’s ass on his behalf? Ridiculous.



No comments:

Post a Comment