Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lyfe Jennings Thoughts on Nas & Kelis

Lyfe Jennings recently sat down with Vibe.com to teach YOU how to handle being a baby mama/baby daddy:

I hate to jump out on people because I know Nas. That’s my little partner right there and I done dealt with that [same type of] situation as [him and] Kelis before, but come on. It seem like females just be wanting the dude to suffer. It’s hard. They want him to pay, what, $50,000 a month? Do you realize that this dude bill is probably at least $30,000 a month so 50 plus 30? And then taxes is 50% so this man has to turn around and make $160,000 a month just to have his bills paid. That’s crazy hard to keep up. That ain’t cool. Why not get a job? Let’s do it together. I look at it from her side, too, because I guess she felt like, “I dealt with this for all these years and a lot of success that he’s had, a lot of I guess physical success came from me making sure his mental success was here.” So she’s entitled to something but she ain’t entitled to all of it.

Although what he said in his blog entry (which you can read in its entirety HERE) makes sense, it’s sad that we have to even resort to giving lessons on being the mother/father of child. What do you guys think kof what Lyfe had to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment