Tuesday, January 25, 2011

50 Cent Shuts Down World Star Hip Hop?

Earlier today the very popular video site World Star Hip Hop was shut down and 50 cent is taking credit for it. Via 50′s Twitter:

I don’t know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol. I put worldstar to bed, you don’t believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol. I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I’m sick of the hate I’m to strong.. Me and @FloydMayweather don’t thing worldstar was good representation of black people as a hole. We will present better. I want to thank howard gordon and the good folks over at homeland .hahaha suckers your move

According to the rumors, Homeland Security has shut down the site for copyright infringement. Last month, they also seized the popular music sites Onsmash and Dajaz1

In 2009, 50 Cent filed a lawsuit against World Star claiming the website used his image and content without permission.

Send Q from worldstar your condolences. If you care give him a call at 1646 270-****. Its real I’m not to be f**ked with

Source: All Hip Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment