Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHRIS BROWN SPRAY-PAINTING MURAL IN LOS ANGELES + TALKS ART INSPIRATION (VIDEO)

Singer Chris Brown has been busy tapping into his visual artistic talent lately. The 21 year-old recording artist was spotted outside an art studio earlier this week in West Hollywood, working on an animal animated, spray-painted mural. Brown shared some of his Kid Zoom collaborated artwork with his fans on Twitter.



Peep the personal webisode below where Brown shares his everyday art inspirations:

“I feel in love with art at the age of six. I always took pride in kinda like…[laughs to himself]…winning the coloring contest in school. I think that creative feeling came from me just wanting to be different. Art was my only outlet, I think. Aside from music, art is the kind of the thing that I like to escape. I appreciate other artists who have that talent, who have that eye for detail and eye for their own imagination. I think it’s great. Art is a part of my life and it influences me completely.”

Breezy Art from Mechanical Dummy on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment