Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent’s Baby Mothers Team Up And They Are Telling All

This past weekend, while Floyd Mayweather and 50 Cent were ballin’ in Vegas for Floyd’s fight with Cotto, both of their baby mother’s/ex-girlfriends were dropping some serious tea. Josie Harris, who has three kids by Floyd Mayweather, and Shaniqua Tompkin, mother of 50 Cent’s 15 year old son Marquise caught up with MommysDirtyLittleSecret.com and aired all the dirty laundry about their former relationships. You see, Josie is planning on writing a book based on her very possessive and abusive relationship with Floyd. Things really turned ugly for the two in 2010, when Floyd assaulted Josie in front of their kids after he found some texts in her phone from NBA player C.J. Watson. He was later slapped with a 90 day jail sentence that he will begin serving next month. 50 Cent’s baby mother Shaniqua also had her share of public drama with 50 Cent after he tried to evict her from the mansion she lived in before it suspiciously burned to the ground. According to Shaniqua, 50 Cent is bitter, however, even though he’s a bully, he’s scared of Chelsea Handler. She also claims that 50 laid his hands on her a few times.
Check out a few excerpts below:
On Shaniqua Tompkins relationship with 50 cent
It has its ups and downs. It’s a hard relationship to explain. He’s a bitter man, very bitter.
On being sued by 50 Cent
I didn’t sue him, he took me to court for child support, he sued me for defamation of character. The only time I tried to sue him is when he tried to evict me and his son from our home, the home he promised to give me. Because at the time the house burned down, I was asked in public who I thought burned my house down and I said he (50 Cent) did. When your money’s very long you can pay someone to do something. But that’s still you doing it, you’re just as guilty.

On whether Floyd Money Mayweather and 50 cent make good fathers

Josie Harris: I hate to say it but yes Floyd is a good dad. The kids love him and are in Vegas with him right now for the Cotto fight.

Shaniqua Tompkins:
50 is a good provider, but a good father? No. He hasn’t been to one of his son’s games. In fact, the last time he saw his son was December. When we were together he helped raise my daughter along with our son, but when we were finally over it all stopped. He was no longer a father to his son. He thinks financially providing equates to being a dad, but it doesn’t.
On If 50 Cent & Floyd Ever Got Violent
Shaniqua Tompkins:  Yes.  When he put his hands on me in front of my daughter is when I knew the relationship was over.  I’d never fight any of the girls he was messing around behind my back with though.  Hoes are going to be hoes.
Josie Harris:  Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a d***.  I have forgiven him, I’m over it.  I did my s***. I’ve hit him over the head with a Tonka truck [
Josie on if she’s still dating C.J. Watson
He put the running shoes on. Floyd was ringing his phone, C.J. even had to change his number.
On Them Dating Other Women
Shaniqua: 50 still won’t admit to me he is dating her (Daphne Joy). He won’t talk about her or them dating. He does NOT acknowledge her to me, Crazy! She will learn. (Laughs)
Josie: Ms. Dade, as in Dade County, Florida, where she’s from (Shantel Jackson) is in it for the money. She is controlled. Let me tell you how crazy it all is… they just announced on the radio that they are getting married on my birthday!  C’mon…he knows what he’s doing and what type of woman agrees to that?
On 50 & Chelsea Handler’s Rumored Relationship
Shaniqua: 50 is a bully, but he’s afraid of Chelsea, she’s bigger than him.  As for him in bed…he’s okay.
Josie On Whether she would sleep with Floyd again
Yes, but only if he had a drink first. Sober Floyd is boring and I like to have fun in bed!

On how they feel about Floyd and 50 Cent’s friendship

You mean their bromance? They’ve been friends a long time. (Josie and Shaniqua look at each other and laugh.)
On Josie’s Upcoming Book About Her Relationship With Floyd
It’s a book about my relationship with Floyd, we’ve known each other and been together since we were 16.  Our relationship was very passionate with an incredible love but it was volatile. We tried running each other over with cars, pulling guns on each other… Crazy s***! We were extremely possessive of each other and I tell it ALL in the book!  I’m finally in a better place where I can talk about it.
On how Floyd feels about her book
I told Floyd to suck my d***. Seriously. It’s not about Floyd or me, it’s about the kids and making money to provide for and support them. Why wouldn’t he give me that as the mother of his children? I want him to write the forward to the book!
Those girls are bold! Especially, Josie. I would have waited until Floyd was good and in the clinker before running my mouth.
Read their full interview over at Mommy’s Dirty Little Secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment