Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAG COVER: ELLE VARNER POSES FOR ‘AMMO’


 

Elle Varner is featured in the Spring 2012 issue of ‘AMMO’ magazine. In the “Fresh Ammunition” edition, the singer-songwriter talks about her musical roots, what we should expect on her upcoming album and her proudest moment thus far:
ON INSPIRATION:
“My AMMO is definitely love. I try to find love in everything I do and every person I come across whether I like them or not. Just Love. Lead with love.”

ON HER NEXT ALBUM, PERFECTLY, IMPERFECT:
“My album Perfectly, Imperfect is very different. It’s, like, a singer/songwriter album. Like, if Alanis Morissette met hip-hop and R&B. Like, I’m speaking my mind. I’m very opinionated. I write all my songs so I have that kind of approach as a songwriter but the tracks are just full of swag and just crazy stuff. There’s a lot of surprises in there; so it’s dope.”
ON HER PROUDEST MOMENT:
“My proudest moment in music so far has to be [when] I was interviewed by a 10 year old. She did her school project on me and that was one of the proudest moments actually of my life because I said, “If I’m making a difference for 10 year olds I’m doing something right. I’m very proud of that.” [SOURCE]

No comments:

Post a Comment