Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Rihanna To Make New Men’s Fragrance, Has Rumored New Role in ‘The Fast & the Furious 6′

 Rihanna is back in New York, fresh off of a press junket out in Hawaii. She was spotted earlier today in Manhattan looking casual and cute in a jean outfit and no make up.  She seems to have a lot going on these days with her new high profile movie role (Battleship has grossed over $170 million overseas), and Billboard chart domination. Word is that the producers of the ‘Fast and Furious’ movie were so impressed with Rihanna’s acting debut that they cast her as a villain in Part 6 which starts filming this Summer.
Meanwhile, Rihanna recently caught up with Access Hollywood to talk about Battleship’s May 18 US release as well as her single status. Despite rumors that she is (or was) dating Ashton Kutcher, RiRi says she’s still a single lady and “eligible.” She also talked about what she likes in a man, shares that she’s planning on releasing a men’s fragrance very soon and clears up a statement she made to Rolling Stone magazine where she told them she likes to be submissive in a relationship.
On having to use an American Accent in Battleship
“I hate to hear myself speak especially because I was speaking in an American accent… but I guess I’ve always been like that. I hate to hear myself speak, so now it’s a whole different thing. I have to get used to it.”
On What She Looks For in a Man
“A guy that smells good. If I see you and look good, chances are you won’t turn my head. I will look away… but if you smell good, I will whip my neck around! [A guy] can’t leave until I figure out what [he’s] wearing.”
On Making a Men’s Cologne
“I am making my own male fragrance. I want dudes to smell like [when] you wake up, you know that smell… their cologne is a little bit old… you spray it on their jackets and take it with you just to keep them there, that it smells cozy and it smells sexy.”
On Being a Submissive Woman in a Relationship
“I think, not all women, because I can’t speak for all women, but girls like me, women like me – we’re into that. Not like we have to be submissive. We can totally take charge of the relationship. We just let them wear the pants. We let them borrow the pants, so that they can feel good and in turn we feel better.”


No comments:

Post a Comment