Monday, July 23, 2012

Eve Admits She’s Hoping To Wed White Racecar Mogul Boyfriend

Rapper and actress Eve recently admitted that she’s hoping to walk down the aisle with her British billionaire boyfriend Maximillion Cooper.
In an interview with Essence.com, the rapper discusses her career, love life and living in London. Check out the excerpts below:
ESSENCE.COM: Inquiring minds want to know: when’s the new album coming out?
EVE: The album is coming out this year, for sure. It took a long time just because I wanted to make sure that it was perfect and right. I’m really happy with it. In fact, I’m more than happy with it – I love it!
ESSENCE.COM: Can we expect any surprises on Lip Lock?
EVE: You definitely will hear me evolve, and you will hear my growth. But, at the same time, I really wanted to bridge my core audience with where I am now. I didn’t want anybody to feel like they were left out. And, I think I did that.

ESSENCE.COM: Musically speaking, what haven’t you done yet that you’re looking to do in the future?

EVE: My dream collaboration is with Lauryn Hill. Is that ever gonna happen? Who knows! But there’s still a lot I feel like musically I could do.
ESSENCE.COM: What are you listening to right now?
EVE: I listen to every thing, all kinds of stuff. I’ve been obsessed with the Nas and Damian Marley record, Distant Relatives. I feel like a lot of people haven’t heard it, and it’s amazing.
ESSENCE.COM: Are you still happily in love?

EVE: I am, thankfully!
ESSENCE.COM: Will we hear wedding bells soon?
EVE: He better! (Big laughs.) Seriously! Ha! But, right now, we’re really, really happy.
ESSENCE.COM: Where have you found the most inspiration?

EVE: Well, I’ve relocated to London, so right now it’s London. I walk everywhere when I’m there. It’s so eclectic. It’s New York on steroids. There are so many cultures and sounds, and people and fashion. Chicks are so fly. I live in a neighborhood where there’s a lot of West Indian culture, so it’s nice. I have to always come back because my mother would kill me if I didn’t, but right now that’s where I’m at.

No comments:

Post a Comment