Monday, July 2, 2012

New Music: Keyshia Cole f/ Lil Wayne – “Enough Of No Love”

“I can’t stay here if there’s no love.”
It looks like Keyshia Cole is getting back to her essence. Although, her last album featured more love songs than usual, Keyshia Cole is taking it back to her, ‘I Should have cheated on you’ days with her newest project.
Last week, she released a few teaser pics from the video shoot of her first single, ‘Enough Of No Love’ and now the actual track has leaked to the web. In the song, which features Lil Wayne, Keyshia is singing about being in love with the wrong man and she’s ready to pack up her bags.
“And I admit that I thought about creepin’.
So you can get a dose of how I feel.
Cuz our hearts could never seem to break even.
But what’s the use? I’d rather pack it up and leave it.
Cuz here we are all over again.
Cuz you’re wrong again.
You’re trying to tell me that you love me
But your actions say another thing.”
Take a listen below

 

No comments:

Post a Comment