Thursday, July 26, 2012

Prince Jackson Speaks Out, Posts Text Message From Janet

 Yikes, someone get the Jackson kids off twitter. ASAP
If it’s one thing I have learned growing up in a black family, it’s that we don’t like our ‘family business’ all over the streets. It’s an unwritten rule, especially for an uber famous family from a small town like ‘Gary, Indiana’. Someone obviously didn’t pass the memo to the Jackson kids because they have literally been blasting family business all over their twitter pages and social networks for the past week. Specifically, Paris Jackson who tweets and deletes messages about the family every single day.
Last night, Prince Jackson decided he would step in and tell his side of the story after being quiet about the controversy. In an lengthy tweet, he posted to his twitter followers, he revealed that he and his brother and sister were finally able to talk to Katherine Jackson (after at least 9 days of her being away from them in Arizona) and that he is hurt and angry to find out that she was lied to. He also said that his father (Michael) has always warned him about certain people in the family and he posted a screenshot of a group text message that he sent to his aunts asking to speak to his grandmother and Janet Jackson responded back, ‘Don’t let them pls’.
I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”
-Michael Jackson Jr.
Realistically, outside of the reports that this is all over money and Michael’s Jackson’s will, those kids were thrown into a family that they more than likely did not spend a lot of time with before Michael passed. They also have access to websites, which are reporting about their aunts and uncles alleged plot to get access to Michael’s estate, which could be causing even more tension. Who knows what is going on behind closed doors but a reader did reach out to the site earlier this week to give a little insight on why she believes Paris is being rebellious:
This MJ story bothers me a lot. Thanks for posting it. My little cousins go to school with Paris. They were just telling me how normal Paris is considering the family she’s from. And that she’s not the drama queen people are trying to say she is. They also told me that they NEVER see any of the family at her games or dropping her at school. Only security. She was the first girl on their schools football team when she was in Jr high, yet NONE of them went to her games. Just sad.
This definitely will not end well. As of now, TJ Jackson has been granted temporary guardianship over Paris, Prince and Blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment