Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Angela Simmons Designs Party Dress For Her 25th Birthday


Go Angela. It’s Ya Birf-Day!
Angela Simmons turned 25 today and she celebrated early by throwing a private birthday bash this past weekend in New York City.  She showed up in style to the Martin Lawrence Art Gallery in Soho wearing a dress she designed with New York based high fashion designer Edwing D’Angelo.  Her low-cut, body hugging birthday dress featured gold zipper detailing and a detachable mermaid-esque bottom that she ended up removing before the festivities were over.  A Girl has to dance!

 Vanessa looked super cute!

 Other guests that dropped by included Angela’s Uncles Russell Simmons and Danny Simmons, Tika Sumpter, Theophilus London and stylist Ty Hunter.
Angela Simmons and Bridget Kelly (who was on ‘Happy Birthday’ singing duties).

2 comments:

  1. It is a perfect dress for a 25th birthday. I will also be turning 25 this year and I am planning to celebrate it at a nice venue NYC with all my friends and my family. She is looking gorgeous and I will also look for a pretty dress like this for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete