Friday, September 14, 2012

New Video: Ciara – Sorry


‘All you had to do, was say that I’m Sorry’.
Ciara is taking us back to the days when she was lacing us with some passionate slow jams like ‘Promise’, with her newest track titled, ‘Sorry’. The new video, features Ciara reminiscing about the good times she had with her love interest, while also thinking of all the times he disappointed her. ‘Christmas day, you said you had a ring. But you changed your mind, to caught up in the streets, boy your truth is hard to believe’. All she is asking from him, is a simple ‘sorry’ and she’ll be running back in his arms.
In between intimate and really cute shots of her and her attractive love interest, she spends a generous amount of time showing off some sexy dance moves. At the end, she tells the mystery guy:
You know I think about you sometimes. I wonder how you are? Are you happy? You see I know what we had was special and I know you know it too. I miss you.
Check it out below:

No comments:

Post a Comment