Monday, September 20, 2010

MAG COVERS: BRIDGET KELLY COVERS HONEY MAGAZINE


Roc Nation’s singer/songwriter Bridget Kelly covered the September 2010 issue of Honey Magazine. The singer is known for her performance in “Empire State of Mind” at the Jay-Z’s 2009 9/11 Benefit Concert at Madison Square Garden. In the interview she talks about how she started in music, her views on R&B today and her thoughts about the Alicia Keys comparisons:

I think why not? I don’t mind it. It’s not a bad comparison. She’s an incredible person, an incredible singer-songwriter, so to even be put next to her to me was very flattering in the beginning and is still very, very flattering. I don’t mind being compared to her at all. But I think my music speaks a little differently. [ SOURCE ]

Check out the rest of the interview below.


No comments:

Post a Comment