Wednesday, October 12, 2011

KELLY ROWLAND TALKS REGRETS IN UK ‘COSMOPOLITAN’

From judging on X-Factor to promoting her album via tours, Kelly Rowland is working hard at making her mark in the US as well as overseas in Europe. The singer shows off her beautiful figure on the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine’s UK edition. In the publication’s November 2011 issue,

On being jealous of the Cosby Show:
“I haven’t seen my dad for almost 20 years. It’s nothing I want a pity party for. He left me and my mom, and I was angry,” she says. “I wanted to be a daddy’s girl so bad. God damn The Cosby Show because that made me think, ‘Why isn’t my family like that?’ But this is not a perfect world.”

On regretting her breast implants:
“I said in an interview a long time ago that I’d get it done because I just had little nuggets for boobs and it was bothering me,” she said of the enhancement surgery. ” The decision was 10 years in the making so I’m comfortable talking about it. It’s something I really wanted to do for myself – not for a man, not for work, for myself…And I love them!”

On calling off her engagement w/ former fiance:
“I was too young for marriage. I remember my sister B [Beyonce] asked me one question: she said, ‘Well, you know what you want now, don’t you?’ and I was like ‘Yes’. It was so hard and embarrassing because everyone knew. I’d posed for the front cover of a magazine in my wedding dress and it was on sale! But sometimes you fall down and you learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment