Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lala, Carmelo, Beyonce, Jay-z and More Attend Bottles & Strikes 2 Year Anniversary

Sophie Marie, Sue Tsai, and La La Anthony
The place to be last night was definitely Bottles and Strikes at Frames in New York City. Lala Anthony hosted the celebrity packed event while celebrating her new Broadway stint, ‘Love, Loss & What I Wore’. President of Atlantic Records Michael Kyser and Power 105’s Angela Yee created the popular monthly bowling event which has been going on for two years strong.

It was night of fun, laughs and celebration with guests such as Terrence J, Estelle, Jay-Z & Beyonce, Selita Ebanks, Alesha Renee, Carmelo Anthony, AJ Calloway, Melyssa Ford and many more.

Maino and Carmelo Anthony
Lala and her BFF Po Johnson
Philly Radio Host Kendra G had a ‘Moment For Life’ last night when she met Beyonce. She tweeted:

If you know anything about me than you should know that moment with Beyonce means the WORLD to me! I LOVE HER!!! Jay-z is here too but I didn’t pay him attention…I went straight to talk to my girl!!!!!! And yes haters….she is pregnant! I will be retweeting this flick every two hours!!Joe Budden

Jay-Z in the building!
Estelle, Terrence J and Selita Ebanks
The Breakfast Club-DJ Envy, Charlamagne Angela Yee, publicist Mecca Moore and guests
Carmelo was really enjoying himself
Angela Yee and Verse Simmons
Alesha Renee and Melyssa Ford
AJ Calloway and Michael Kyser

No comments:

Post a Comment