Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Meagan Good Says She’s Too Busy Being Married To Jesus To Worry About These Dudes

Sorry fellas: Meagan Good has no interest in your package unless you’re ready to put a ring on it.

In an interview with Jamie Foster Brown for the next issue of Sister 2 Sister Magazine, Meagan revealed that since breaking up with her NFL boo Thomas Jones, she hasn’t been with any other man but God and has no plan on changing that until she meets her husband.

Jamie: Are you going to be able to find somebody, you think?
Meagan:
I’m not in a rush.

Jamie: No, I’m saying have you been seeing anyone?
Meagan:
I met someone special, but you know what? I’m so in love with God right now. I’m focused on being married to God.

Jamie: Okay now, you’re like the third or fourth girl to tell me that. “I am God’s girlfriend.” So I said you can’t cheat on Him. (laughs) I told my girlfriend—
Meagan:
I’m not! I’m celibate!

Jamie: Oh okay. You can’t be God’s girlfriend and when you meet a guy you say, “Okay, God, step aside.” (laughs)
Meagan:
No, the next guy I meet is my husband, and I already talked to God about that. I was like, “Check this out, Lord, I know what you want for me.” And He really wants a man that has completely sold out for Christ for me, who can help me improve and be better than I am. So I know exactly what He wants for me and I don’t know if I have already found it. It’s quite possible that I may have, but I am so not in a rush for anything. I am in a rush to focus on Him right now.

Jamie: When you say focus on Him, you read the Bible a lot?
Meagan:
Every single day for the past three-and-a-half years; every day without fail.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment