Tuesday, September 7, 2010

T.I., Tiny, Ludacris, Nelly, Lil Kim, chris brown at Velvet Room

Rapper T.I. blew the roof off the Velvet Room with a rousing performance this past Sunday night. T.I. grabbed the mic from Ludacris and performed half of his catalog before taking a breather. Other celebs in the house included Lil Kim, Ludacris, Nelly, music mogul Devyne Stephens, actor Larenz Tate, NBA player Kenyon Martin, actor Lance Gross, Antonia Carter, Teyana Taylor and singer chris brown.
Ludacris and his fiance Eudoxie

T.I. and Tiny


T.I.



Ludacris, Larenz Tate and Alex Gidewon



Lil Kim and chris brown


Lil Kim


T.I. and chris brown


Nelly and Alex Gidewon


chris brown and Polow Da Don


Ludacris


Teyana Taylor and chris brown


Teyana Taylor and chris brown


Lance Gross


Terrence J


Anotnia Carter and Memphitz



Devyne Stephens


Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment