Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Esther Baxter Cover KING Magazine

Esther Baxter grace the cover of the prestigious KING magazine’s WET issue. And in her interview she talks about her move to Hollyweird to become an actress and how she didn’t even know her ex-boyfriend Joe Budden made the song “Pump It Up” when they first met:

Unfortunately, there’s been more focus on your recent public split with rapper Joe Budden. He does have a track record when it comes to being associated with video models. Did you know this going into your relationship?

With me, I had no idea who he was, what he did, or any of his music.

Seriously? You didn’t know about his hit record, “Pump It Up”?

No, I thought Swizz Beatz did that song.

Ouch.

I didn’t know anything about his past. And I judged him by who he was and who he presented himself to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment