Thursday, July 14, 2011

Inside Monica and Shannon’s Fairy Tale Wedding

The Insider and one other national media (I forget which) had the exclusive on singer Monica’s wedding to NBA star Shannon Brown over the weekend! As you know, the happy couple renewed their vows in front of 300 family and friends in Los Angeles on Saturday (July 9). The couple previously said “I do” in a private ceremony at their home in November 2010.

When asked what Shannon whispered in her ear at the alter, Monica said, “he asked me was I his forever, and I answered.. a lot of good stuff.” She added: “I’m glad you couldn’t hear.”

Among the invited guests were Shannon’s best man, and former teammate, Kobe Bryant, and Kobe’s wife Vanessa, who arrived early and helped out doing things as Mo’s bridesmaid, since Khloe Kardashian dropped out at the last minute due to a death in the family.

Monica’s good friend La La Vazquez told The Insider’s Kevin Frazier, “Oh my God! Love was in the air. It was beautiful! I LOVE weddings!”


No comments:

Post a Comment