Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eye Candy Thursday "Tahiry"


Tahiry took some hot shots for XXL and talked about her relationship with Joe Buddens. (Again) They asked the fiery vixen how she felt about her ex dating another video “model” Esther Baxter. According to her, she could care less.

Tahiry Said, “I have no feelings. Funny thing is, I worked with her when me and Joey just broke up. We went to Baton Rouge for the screening of the movie Meagan Good did, Video Girl. That was, like, nine months ago, and now they supposedly been together for a couple months. I don’t really care. He could date Lady Gaga, and I’d give him a high five.




XXL also asked Tahiry how she plans to stay relevant when so many ‘models’ disappear after only a few years in the game. She said you have to have‘ a good engine behind you and people that believe in you.’

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment