Friday, August 20, 2010

MAG COVERS: JENNIFER HUDSON COVERS MICHIGAN AVENUE


Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson covers the new issue of Michigan Avenue and spoke about her new family, losing weight and more.

BEING A MOM
It’s very beautiful; I’m enjoying it. I’ve got the sweetest little baby in the world. He just got two new teeth, so he smiles with them now. He pokes them out there, like, “Look at my teeth.” I definitely want to have another one. I want to have a little girl, maybe in three or four years from now.

FAMILY FUN
I love to take photos, and because I love pictures so much [my son David] is used to taking pictures. Even the dogs are; they are ready anytime to take a picture. They know what a camera is, that’s how many pictures we take.

OPRAH
Chicago supports Chicago, and I’m glad to see that. Oprah is like a mom to me. She is always the same and always supportive and welcoming. And whenever I’m in Chicago, I love to try and stop by and see her and say hi.

CHICAGO FAVES
Michigan Avenue is number one, and I’m not just saying that because that’s the name of this magazine. I love to go to Calypso Café in Hyde Park and have some jerk chicken. I love to stay at the Elysian. That’s my home now when I come to Chicago.


1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Hudson have alot of Haters made right about now. She is now at a very gorgeous and hell of flawless weight. The haters are still talking sh*t. When she had the weight on and looking as beautiful and fabulous as ever. Now the haters are still talking bull sh*t, and Jhud is looking very gorgeous and flawless. Dam it you do and dam if you don't. Haters are always going to hate no matter of what. This is the same type of crap what makes the world go round!!! Stop trying to compare this hell of a lady to any, because non can compare. Jhud talent is evidence and very genuine.

    ReplyDelete