Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ciara’s New Promo Pics, Plus Bow Wow on If They’ll Get Back Together

Check her out in new promo pics for her upcoming album “Basic Instinct” which she plans to deliver in October.




In other news, Ciara showed up to the ATL premiere of “Lottery Ticket” starring her ex Bow Wow last week. See what Bow Wow had to say about her surprise appearance and if they are still “tight” below:

I was just as shocked as everybody else was. I’m happy that she came out and enjoyed the movie. I saw that she had tweeted about it so I hit her back and said ‘Thanks, I definitely appreciate it’. But you know how that is, the moment people see us even close or near each other it starts raising eyebrows but no, I’m totally focused to on the project at hand and my career right now. That’s all I will be focused on. I wish her the best of luck. I was definitely glad she came out and supported the film. We’re growing older, we’re maturing and we’re adults and we’re able to go to each other’s events. We’re not the only ex-couple I’ve seen support each other so it shows growth and it’s all good.

Via – Teen Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment