Monday, November 14, 2011

Cover Girl: Kim Kardashian Does Haute Muse Magazine

Kim Kardashian is on the cover of Haute Muse magazine with her face game totally on point. She speaks on her style muses as well as being in the Middle East:

On her style inspiration: “I love people that take risks and have that confidence for fashion, like Nicole Richie and Rihanna. Even though I might not dress like them, I respect and really like their style.”

On her Middle East visit: “I’ve been having so much fun in Dubai. I love it here so much. I’ve never been to Armenia, where my family is from and this is my first time to the Middle East, so I’m thankful for such a warm welcome. It feels like home.”

On whether or not she would live in Dubai: “I would, yes! I would have to come and figure out a place and all that, because I’m only here for three days, but so far I’ve loved it so much that I could totally see that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment