Thursday, November 17, 2011

Janet Jackson In HARPER'S BAZAAR ARABIA

In the 2011 November issue Harper's Bazaar Arabia Janet Jackson talks about life without Michael, her lifelong struggles with weight and finding peace with her new man we see her everywhere with. You've seen the outtakes. Now check out the rest of the pics plus highlights from her interview nside.....

Rocking a red Tom Ford jacket and dress (above), Janet Jackson posed on the Formula 1 race track for an interview for Harper's Bazaar that revealed intimate details of her life.

The normally shy diva revealed a few details about her love life saying, "I'm getting older and I feel more settled" when referring to her beau Wissam Al Mana.

Hmm...does that mean she may walk down the aisle again? Janet did say, "We have a bond, a deep connection." And it was cute that Wissam revealed a little something in the interview too saying, "I'm fortunate enough to be dating my dream woman."

She also talk about her weight struggles detailed in her True You book saying,

"I wanted to go back to the very beginning of what really created it and that took me to self-esteem issues in childhood."

And when discussing her brother Michael, she revealed that the freshness of his death is hard, but she is coming along.

"It was very difficult for me at the beginning - it was so raw. But now, I'm able to listen to Michael's music and watch his videos."


No comments:

Post a Comment