Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Holly Robinson Peete Puts Kimmy Cakes On Blast: “She Used Kris Humphries”

Holly who’s been married for 16 years to former NFL star Rodney Peete says she doesn’t have one ounce of pity for the reality star who she says is all about money and ratings. “It’s not going to ruin her brand. It’s going to be good for her brand. No one is thinking of her as this love-struck puppy. No one ever thought of that. They just wanted to see a wedding and they watched. The conversation that, well, America is upset with her, because she has no respect for the covenant of marriage is silly.

This is all about money, and fame, and all those things. This is her brand. I think it’s going to be totally fine. It’s the next chapter. It’s now who’s she going to date next.” She says she recently hung out with some basketball stars who like her only felt pity for Kris.

“That’s all those guys can talk about and the gist of it was they just felt so sorry for him, because they know he just got so caught up in stuff. And I just feel bad that no one’s talking about him, I really do. I feel terrible for that boy. They were saying that when you’re known for marrying someone who has an “amateur” tape out, that was all they can talk about, and how that isn’t sexy right there.”

She continued, “I feel terrible for that boy. I think he really loves her and he’s young and he’s not used to that type of world. I think he got used, I really do.”

No comments:

Post a Comment