Monday, December 5, 2011

Jennifer Williams Parties With Friends In New York

After spending most of the year in New York, Jennifer Williams is gearing up to return to Miami to film the fourth season of Basketball Wives which will air in February. Over the weekend, she spent her last few drama-free nights in New York City hanging out with her girls which include radio host Angela Yee and MaShonda. After the ‘Girl’s Night’ festivities she tweeted:

There are such things as REAL FRIENDS!!! Too many to name! Luv u all! #blessed

Too bad her former bestie Evelyn Lozada wasn’t included in the ‘Real Friend’ celebration. Over the past few months, the two have been shading each other on twitter, including an exchange in September that started from a generic ‘Hoes Be Winning’ tweet from Jen. They say a hit dog will holler and Evelyn seemed to have gotten fired up over a comment that Jen later claimed, had nothing to do with her. Evelyn tweeted:

My circle of friends gets smaller and smaller & I love it. I don’t have time for part time fake friendships. Keep it moving!

#Youshouldbeembarassed that you are living a double life & no one knows who you really are #fake

I’m the last one to mess with when I know all of your business. #subtweet

I’m a ROTTWEILER & your a mutha f-n CHIHUAHUA. I will chew u up and spit u out. “Keep it moving” #TryMeIfYouWantTo

Shots are about to be FIRED. Lets go! Trust me, you won’t win boo!!!

By the looks of things, the claws will definitely be coming out on Season 4 between these two. Are you ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment