Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kelly Rowland Celebrates New Luxury Watch Deal

Kelly Rowland is no stranger to getting those international checks, so it’s no surprise that she’s been named global ambassador for luxury watch designer TW Steel’s 2012 campaign.

Yes, the original Destiny’s Child member can add watch designer to her list of accomplishments because she will be releasing her own signature styles through the Dutch company in 2012. The company recently held a party in her honor at The Box in SoHo, where Kelly dressed casually while rocking some TW Steel on her arm as she posed for photos with celebrity guest Estelle. Of the collab, she says:

“This is so exciting, especially when you naturally become a fan of the brand, which is what happened here. I think every woman should definitely rock a TW Steel especially the way we are going to design in the new year. It’s going to be so, so sexy, so stylish, so next level. I love it!

I was captivated by TW Steel when I was first introduced to their watches. I love the statement wearing a big watch makes and they just get what it is to be fun and stylish at the same time. I love fashion—it plays such an important role in the music industry. For me to now channel that passion into designing my own range of watches with TW Steel is pretty exciting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment