Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Solange, Her Boyfriend and Julez In Paris

The holidays may be wrapping up, but it looks like Solange, her son Julez and her video director boyfriend of three years Alan Ferguson are still vacationing and enjoying some time off in the country. The singer posted a series of photos today on her blog of the trio and friends soaking up some sun away from the hussle and bussle of city life. This past Summer, Solange and her boyfriend spent a month in Paris, living like locals. Of the experience, she writes:

I spent a month in Paris this past summer with Julez and Alan. I have spent much time there over the years… But not ever until I really “immersed” myself there, did I really fall deeply in love with the city. I will always remember the simple pleasures of our everyday living. Going in the morning for bread, hanging laundry on the close line in the shower, Julez negotiating the cost of getting my hair braided by locals, (his French saved us in many instances such as these), Buying the french bootleg “Cars 2″ Dvd in the Metro Station…(Only to arrive home to the Cars 2 Blank Version). We rented a small charming apartment in the 10th.. And ate and drank our way through beautiful memorable days.

That’s how you do it! Inspiring!!

When Alan isn’t spending time with his boo and her mini-me, he’s grinding out videos for artists like newly engaged John Legend, Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes, Katy Perry, Natasha Bedingfield, Jay-z and even Solange’s sister Beyonce (‘Dance for You’ and ‘Party’).






No comments:

Post a Comment