Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nicki Minaj And Her Boyfriend Splurge On Matching His And Her Bentleys

Nicki Minaj and her boyfriend/ hypeman Safaree ‘Scaff Beezy’ Samuels are now proud owners of matching his and her Bentley Continental GT’s in pink and red. A proud Scaff Beezy tweeted photos of his new Matte Red car earlier this month with the caption:

‘S/O to my New Bent…Matte Red Only 1 In USA! Continental GT…”Even tho I hate it dey force me to 2get da new bent’.

$200-250g is a hefty amount of change to spend on a whip. And although it could be assumed that Nicki laced her boo with the ride since she could be considered the breadwinner in the relationship, Safari makes it clear that he has his own dough. He wrote on his facebook:

I got ova 600k in insured jewels. …I think I can afford to buy a Bentley ;) I shoulda bought a Civic…. LOL all good




No comments:

Post a Comment