Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Romeo Miller In Brave Magazine

In the April 2012 cover story, Master P’s handsome offspring dishes about the industry’s evolution, his new role in Tyler Perry’s new upcoming film ‘Madea’s Witness Protection,’ and his upcoming guest appearance on VH1’s hit show ‘Single Ladies.’ Romeo also gives the ladies a few tips on what it takes to get his attention.

Check out a few excerpts and behind the scenes video below:

On what type of woman keeps his attention
“I love a smart girl and a girl who loves her family! I do everything for my family and it’s nice to have somebody who understands how important that is to me. I can’t wait to have a little Romeo Bunch one day, haha. But, physically I love eyes. The eyes just say so much about someone. I also love nice curves and a woman who knows what she wants out of life. Someone with focus, determination and is God-fearing. My biggest turn-off is if a woman doesn’t have a real passion for something… and bad breath!

On how the industry has evolved
I feel that the next generation is a lot younger and more talented. With technology you can now be your own record company, director, producer, etc. If you have talent you can display it on the Internet and the world will tell you their thoughts in the matter of seconds! Look at how many new artists have emerged from YouTube videos. Entertainment as a whole has changed, but what doesn’t change year after year? To be successful in this industry you have to learn to adapt. The business was different 10 years ago; people did it for the love and the feeling they get when they perform. Nowadays it’s more about the fame

Read more from the cover story over at Finally Brave.com

No comments:

Post a Comment