Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tyson Beckford Says He “Created” His Victoria’s Secret Multi-Culti Banger Girlfriend

Tyson Beckford recently caught up with London’s Evening Standard magazine and shared his thoughts on the fashion industry, but things got real interesting when he started talking about his Victoria’s Secret model girlfriend Shanina Shaik. According to Tyson, when people say that she can do better, his response is that ‘he created her’:

On His Girlfriend Shanina Shaik:

When I found her she was a regular girl. I helped place her with the right people, get her teeth cleaned, her body toned up. Everything changed and now everyone wants a piece of her. I hear people say, ‘You can do better than Tyson.’ I’m like, ‘Really? Really?! I created her!’








No comments:

Post a Comment