Monday, March 5, 2012

Tracee Ellis Ross Is Ready For A Gut Full

The “Reed Between the Lines” star revealed to Uptown magazine that she’d really love to become a mom soon. She credited her mom, Diana Ross, for instilling those maternal instincts. “I got it from my mother. She always wanted children. I feel like she created space on the planet for us before we got here.” Tracee said. “Oh, God yeah. I want to be a mom. But, obviously, this stuff happens in God’s time and not mine.”

The actress is willing to be patient for her turn to be a mom, though. She’s no longer in a rush to get to the next phase anymore. That counts for every aspect of her life, not just potential motherhood. And she’s even learned how to use the time spent waiting to her advantage.

“As a younger person, my philosophy was jump off a cliff. I realize now that there are stairs and elevators,” Tracee explained. “I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me. I can even ask for help! Not feeling that I have to know everything, and that’s where the growth comes in, in the not knowing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment