Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cassie Is A Fierce Kitty For BWATT Magazine

Cassie may make us wait years for her music, but she will always consistently give us a good photo shoot.
Gearing up for the release of her sophomore album ‘King of Hearts’, Cassie covers the second issue of Bwatt Magazine and shows off her edgier side. In the 6-page spread, styled by Toye Adedipe, she tones down the innocent and amps up the sexy while rockin’ her signature mohawk, some skin and a little side-boobage.
Sporting a new-found confidence, she shares with the editor how she’s been shaped by all of her experiences, good and bad.
I think every moment good and/or bad has shaped me. A terrible performance, an amazing one. Losing friends in my life, making new ones. I change every day and I’ve learned to take the good with the bad and make positive out of every experience. If I cared at all what people thought of me, I would just want them to say that I’m resilient.
Peep the cover and some behind the scenes flicks from the shoot below:






No comments:

Post a Comment