Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Video: Keyshia Cole f/ Lil Wayne – “Enough Of No Love”


Finally!
After weeks of waiting to see the full thing, Keyshia Cole finally unveiled the finished version of her “Enough of No Love” video, and it looks amazing. In a series of fashionable shots, suitcases get packed up and blown up, Keyshia goes crazy over love in a padded room and she emerges just in time to do some choreography during Weezy’s verse.  That old 2005, ‘I should have cheated’ Keyshia is back on this track:
I admit I was almost crazy
Had me thinking ’bout calling that b-tch at night and let her know where she can come and meet me
But it’s cool i’mma be a lady
She think she cute but she don’t phase me
And if you knew about all this good love you’ll be missing out on you wouldn’t ‘uh’ played me!
You can catch Keyshia tonight on BET’s 106 and Park where she will be premiering the new video for television!
Check it out below. lil wayne music

No comments:

Post a Comment