Thursday, August 16, 2012

[Video] HBO’s Hard Knocks Airs Chad Johnson Being Cut From The Miami Dolphins

Sheesh! This was hard to watch. Last night, on HBO’s Hard Knocks, which follows the trials and tribulations of the Miami Dolphins, Chad Johnson was released from the team after his domestic violence incident involving Evelyn Lozada. Considering this just happened on Sunday, this is the most reality you’ll ever get on television. EVER. Before, Chad walked into Coach Philbin’s office, his coach could be heard on the phone telling someone: ‘This Summer he was tweeting stuff he shouldn’t have been, then we had a press conference where he goes off on a tirade, ‘F this and F that’ and now we have this thing. He hasn’t been around us a long time. His temperament isn’t great for us. When things are good, it’s good but when things aren’t so good, he can be a tad… you know’. Although Chad reminded his coach, ‘I’ve never been in trouble. Ever’, he was still given the pink slip: I don’t know if this is working for the benefit of you, me, the Miami Dolphins or anybody else. I think you are a good person and I acknowledge people make mistakes. [...] Where we are as a program, and where we are headed, I just don’t see the mesh right now. I wish it was different and I could be more encouraging but I just think this is best for us to part ways at this time. I’m not trying to flex my muscles, ‘I’m the head coach and let’s make an example of Chad Johnson‘. It’s not about that. It’s more about how you fit in, how we fit in together and where this thing is headed. I just don’t see it being what I thought it would be and what I hoped it would be. It’s almost hard to believe this aired just days after the actual incident. People want to be on reality TV but is this the reality that you really want shown on TV? Watch below: Meanwhile, Chad broke his silence yesterday by tweeting, ‘I haven’t had to tread water in a long time… special thank you to my fans…family…friends for keeping me afloat…’. He also released a statement on his website that read, I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life. Hopefully, he bonces back from all of this. Lesson Learned. Video Via BlackSportsOnline

No comments:

Post a Comment