Saturday, August 11, 2012

MAG COVER: AZEALIA BANKS & DIPLO COVER VIBE


Up and coming rapper Azealia Banks and popular DJ Diplo cover the newest issue of VIBE Magazine. The 21 year-old talked twitter beefs, chatting with Kanye and working with Diplo. Check out a snippet below…
Do you regret getting into these Twitter clashes?
AZEALIA: Of course, because it’s e-thugging… Who wants to look like that? But how else am I gonna reach y’all? I don’t have a T.I. to get on a radio show and defend me; I’m the one behind me. Y’all expect me to agree like, “Oh yea, I’m wack. I only have one song.” That’s one song y’all niggas don’t fucking have. You might win some, but you just lost one.
Kanye certainly doesn’t think you’re wack. Tell me about the time you guys first met in London last year.
AZEALIA: He hit me up like, “You’re mad talented. What do you eat for breakfast?” The whole conversation was pretty dense—two Geminis in one room. So it was so many ideas flying. [ READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON VIBE ]

No comments:

Post a Comment